Enjoy reading about the team at The Muirs Inn!
One of our newest members of staff is Mhairi who works part time in the restaurant and housekeeping, here are a few facts about her;
•How long have you worked at the Muirs? - I’ve been at the muirs for 5 months.
• What are you studying at college? - I’m studying for a degree in psychology.
• Whats your dream job? - A psychologist or working with children
• Does anyone inspire you? - Yeah, my children
• Do you have any hobbies I love going out with the kids and walking.
• Give us a random fact about you? - I make the best chocolate cake
Next up for you all to meet is one of our excellent barman Allan ?
He has worked in the bar for just over a year now, alongside studying Accountancy at Perth College. Here are a few questions we asked him:
⭐️ What’s your favourite hobbies - playing the PlayStation ?
⭐️Favourite staff member - myself (not vain at all?)
⭐️What’s your dream job - becoming Willie McCord (suck up ?)
⭐️If you were stuck on a desert island what one item would you want to have - my phone (smarty pants)
And here he is modelling our lovely beer garden in the sun enjoying a pint ?
Next up is our youngest and sweetest member of the team Gracie. She is 16 and a half years old and works with us in the restaurant part time as she has just finished her exams ? here are a few questions we asked her,
• What do you like to do in your spare time - I am a assistant teacher at The Dance Bank in Kinross and currently doing my Gold Duke Of Edinburgh
• Where’s your favourite place to go on holiday - Canada ??
• What would you like to do when you’re older - would love to work abroad
• Favourite member of staff - leah ( not forced in the slightest) as she always shares her sticky toffee puddings with me ? and she’s like the big sister I never had ?
• Best thing about working at the muirs inn - The people and spare desserts ?
Rebecca is 22 years old and lives in Scotlandwell, she joined us as a waitress in the restaurant 3 months ago. Her bubbly personality is always a hit with our customers, here’s a few questions we asked her,
•Last job - I worked at the smokehouse at Loch Leven
•Hobbies - love going to quiz nights
•Favourite animal - Labradoddles
•If you could live anywhere where would it be - Tenerife that’s my favourite place
•Random fact - I read all the Harry Potter books in 2 days